Online Enrollment Procedure
Click here to direct to our online enrollment process.
On-site Enrollment Procedure
1. Proceed to Window 1 or 2 to submit the following requirements and fill-up the Application Form.
• Photocopy of report card with up to 2nd or 3rd grading period grades (bring original copy for verification)
• One 2x2 picture with printed name written at the back
2. Pay testing and admission processing fee of Php 200.00 at the Cashier (Window 3).
3. Submit exam receipt to examiner before taking exam.
4. Inquire for written examination results after 3 working days.
5. Report for interview on specified dates (bring original copy of the report card and Good Moral Certificate).
6. After passing the assessments, the students may be enrolled or reservation may be made, valid up to April 30. After this date, reserved slot should be paid otherwise considered open.
• Reservation fee is Php 1,500.00 which is non-refundable but can be deducted from the entrance fee.
• To enroll, submit original copy of the child's report card (Form 138), one 2x2 picture, photocopy of
NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, Permanent Record/Form 137 (if available), and receipt of reservation (if any)
to Window 2 and fill-up enrollment form for assessment to be presented to the cashier, and pay the
7. Submit ITR/Certificate of Tax Exemption or Certificate from the Barangay (for incoming Grade 7) - for ESC application or ESC Certificate (for Grade 8-10) for ESC grantees.